- Repentance from sin and eternal life by salvation through Christ
- Personal lifelong relationship with God and dominion over the flesh
- Giving and serving to expand the Kingdom of God
- Accepting and building healthy relationships with all people
- Strength for the weak and freedom from oppression
- Regeneration for the spirit, healing for the body, and liberty for the mind
- Hope for the future and abundant life in Christ
- Prosperity through honest labor and the blessings of God
- Success through the discovery, development, and deployment of divine calling
- The church as a family of God and a training ground where we learn to believe, belong, become all that God wants us to be, and build for God.
- Consists of the globe fastened to four pillars.
- It is based on Acts 1:8 and Acts 2:42.
- The globe represents the world and our focus to reach out internationally.
- The four pillars represent the focus of the early church: Doctrine, Prayer, Fellowship, and Breaking of bread.
- Our umbrella church, the International Central Gospel Church (ICGC), headquartered at Christ Temple, was founded by Dr. Mensa Otabil in Accra, Ghana on February 26, 1984.
- Impact Chapel began with three adults and three children in the home of Dr. & Mrs. Kwakuyi in Tucson Arizona on November 1, 2015.
- Two months later, the church moved to its current location at 1200 N Santa Rosa Ave, a rental from the Desert Valley Seventh Day Adventist Church, on January 10, 2016 with a group of six (6) adults and four (4) children.
- Today, we are blessed to have between 20 to 50 weekly attendees each Sunday.
Our legal status:
- ICGC Impact Chapel is incorporated with the State of Arizona.
- We are a nonprofit organization under the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) 501(c)(3) code. Donations made to us may be tax deductible (please speak to your tax advisor).